Sergey Gordienko is the world-renowned “Do What You Love” artist from Vladivostok, Russia who is currently creating colorful, happy and inspirational art with a lot of love from his magical creative studio located in downtown Miami, Florida. For over 15 years, Sergey worked as a Graphic Designer, Creative Director, Filmmaker and Digital Artist in in Europe and US. Creativity is in Sergey’s heart.
Sergey creates his colorful ❤️-felt inspiring artworks on canvases, clothing, shoes, walls and automobiles with his inspirational message for all to “Do What You Love!” Life is too short to do anything but what you love to do.
Sergey’s artworks and sculpture collectors are in all corners of the world-even as far as Japan and Australia.
Sergey has been featured in “Forbes” magazine, listed in the National Trust For Historic Preservation and has recently, exhibited in nearly every notable artwork exhibit in the South Florida area.
- September 27th 2020 – Live Painting at ***
- Art Exhibit at YVE Hotel & Live Performance August’20
- Solo Art Exhibit at Inhale Miami July’20
- Live Painting Day Breaker February’20
- Art Show at Prestige Gallery Design District February ’20
- Art Show at The Cruz Building January’20
- Art Exhibit at Miami Convention Center January’20
- Art Show at SweetSpot Wynwood Jan’20
- Art Exhibit Blockchain Miami Week January ’20
- Live Painting at The Sacred Space December’19
- Live Painting at Upper Buena Vista December ’19
- Miami Art Week – Blockchain center Miami December’19
- Miami Art Week – Life painting at CryptoCaste December’19
- Miami Art Week – ArtMobile Exhibition December ’19
- Miami Art Week – CADAF Exhibition December ’19
- Do What You Love Solo Art Exhibition at Paseo Wynwood. November ’19
- Conception Art Show August ’19
- Mining Disrupt Conference July ’19
- Blockchain center Grand Opening Miami June ’19
- ARTGALORI Exhibit May ’19
- Art From the Heart April ’19
- RAW Artist Miami April ’19
- The North America Bitcoin Conference December ’18
- Art Decentralized Miami Art Week’18 at Nikki Beach ’18
- Blockchain Shift Conference and Art Showcase. October ’18
- Miami Limited Edition Gallery exhibit. June – November ’18
- Centro MTSG Art Exhibit. May ’18
- Red Dot Art Fair. December ’17