Sergey Gordienko is a Forbes-featured artist currently based in Miami, Florida.
His art manifesto being, “Do What You Love”.
Sergey’s artwork is refreshing, colorful and unique. Created to inspire people to do what they love and to find what they are passionate about. Because life is too short to waste it.
His artworks are dedicated for people to appreciate every moment of their lives, to feel free, to be not afraid and to lead a happier life by doing what they love.
- Do What You Love Solo Art Exhibition. May 25th
- ARTGALORI Exhibit at 164NW 20st Miami. May 17th 7pm-11pm
- Art From the Heart April 27th ’19
- RAW Artist Miami April 25th ’19
- The North America Bitcoin Conference December ’18
- Art Decentralized Miami Art Week’18 at Nikki Beach December ’18
- Blockchain Shift Conference and Art Showcase. October ’18
- Miami Limited Edition Gallery exhibit. June – November ’18
- Paint with Mom at Nomad Tribe interactive and bonding art event. May ’18
- Centro Solo Art Exhibit. May ’18
- Red Dot Art Fair. December ’17